ERM works with major and junior mining companies around the world to help them address strategic, tactical, and operational challenges. This includes:
- Major incident and accident prevention, managing operational risks and control;
- Water custodianship corporate strategies and technical solutions;
- Social issues, human rights, stakeholder mapping and engagement, and conflict resolution;
- Data and resource efficiency, system streamlining, information solutions;
- The industry’s pivotal involvement in a product life-cycle and product stewardship;
- Mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, transaction strategies, liability and compliance assessments;
- Long-term planning for closure and regeneration.