JSC «Tau-Кen Samruk» National Mining Company is a vertically integrated company and was founded in accordance with №10 Resolution of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, dated January 15, in order to ensure the effective operation of subsoil use in the following fields:
- Exploration, development, production, processing and marketing of solid minerals;
- Effective management of transmitted Company shares of mining and metallurgic industry;
- Development and introduction of new high-tech and efficient technologies in mining industry;
- Reproduction of mineral resources potential of the republic;
- Development of non-commercial reserves deposits.
«Tau-Ken Samruk» NMC» JSC is a group of companies of «Sovereign Wealth Fund «Samruk-Kazyna» JSC. «Tau-Ken Samruk» NMC» JSC is a partner of «Glencore International» and owns 29.97% shares in the authorized capital of LLP «Kazzinc».